|Election Title||Election Date||Last Day to Register|
|Town of Longboat Key General Election||March 12, 2019 ||February 11, 2019|
|Holiday Park Park & Recreation District||March 12, 2019 ||February 11, 2019|
|City of Venice General Election||November 5, 2019 ||October 7, 2019|
- Polls are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on election day -
IMPORTANT: You must vote in your precinct on election day.
Call or visit us at any of the three elections offices listed here:
(open 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily Monday-Friday)
101 South Washington Blvd
R.L. Anderson Administration Building
4000 Tamiami Trail South
13640 Tamiami Trail
North Port 34287
IMPORTANT: If you choose to contact this office by email or provide information in an interactive form on this site, such information, unless otherwise exempted by Florida law, is a public record and must be made available for public inspection upon request.
- Online Sample Ballot/Boleta de muestra en línea
- To view your sample ballot for the March 12 Town of Longboat Key or Holiday Park election, select one of the links above. Para ver su boleta muestra personalizada en línea ahora, seleccione un enlace de arriba.
- VOTE EARLY - March 4-9
- Early voting for the March 12 Longboat Key and Holiday Park elections begins Monday, March 4. Select the link above for dates, hours and locations.
- Amendment 4 - Fact Sheet
- Find out more about registering to vote based on the enactment of Florida Constitutional Amendment 4, which takes effect January 8. Read our informational sheet HERE.
- NEED MONEY FOR SCHOOL?
- The elections office is now accepting applications for a $1,200 scholarship from eligible college juniors or seniors. Find application and eligibility requirements
- ELECTION CONNECTION
- Select the link above to view the latest edition of Election Connection.
Click for Calendar List
|2/28||Logic and Accuracy testing for March 12 elections|
|3/4||Early Voting for March 12 elections - 8:30 to 4:30 daily Mar 4-Mar 9|
|3/12||Election Day - Longboat Key General Election and Holiday Park Park & Recreation District Election|
|3/19||Post-election certification audit of the voting system used in the March 12 elections|