State law requires a voter to present a current and valid photo and signature identification before voting (F.S. 101.043). If you do not have photo/signature ID, you will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot. The validity of a provisional ballot will be determined by the canvassing board.
Acceptable IDs are:
· Florida driver license
· Florida identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
· U.S. passport
· Debit or credit card
· Military identification
· Student identification
· Retirement center identification
· Neighborhood association identification
· Public assistance identification driver license
· Veteran health ID card issued by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
· License to carry a concealed weapon or firearm issued pursuant to 790.06, F.S.
· Employee ID card issued by any entity of federal, state, county or municipal government
If the photo ID does not contain a signature, you will be required to present an additional ID that contains your signature.