|Election Title||Election Date||Last Day to Register|
|Primary Election||August 18, 2020 || Results |
|General Election||November 3, 2020 ||October 5, 2020|
|City of North Port General Election||November 3, 2020 ||October 5, 2020|
|City of Sarasota General Election||November 3, 2020 ||October 5, 2020|
|City of Venice General Election||November 3, 2020 ||October 5, 2020|
Call or visit us at any of the three elections offices listed here:
(open 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. daily Monday-Friday)
101 South Washington Blvd
R.L. Anderson Administration Building
4000 Tamiami Trail South
13640 Tamiami Trail
North Port 34287
IMPORTANT: If you choose to contact this office by email or provide information in an interactive form on this site, such information, unless otherwise exempted by Florida law, is a public record and must be made available for public inspection upon request.
Website Accessibility Information
- REQUEST & TRACK YOUR VOTE-BY-MAIL BALLOT
- Request and track your vote-by-mail (absentee) ballot here. Please allow a MINIMUM OF 72 HOURS after returning your ballot for the ballot tracker to update. Deadline to request a VBM ballot be mailed to you: Sat., Oct 24, 5 p.m.
- Plan Ahead -- VOTE EARLY!
- Vote early Monday, Oct 19 - Sunday, Nov 1, 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., daily. More information here
- NOTICE OF CHANGE IN CANVASSING BOARD SCHEDULE
- The Sarasota County Canvassing Board has revised its meeting schedule for the November 3, 2020 General Election in include a meeting on Friday, Oct 23, at 9 a.m. See link above for more information.
- DAILY VOTER TURNOUT
- Select the link above for daily voter turnout numbers for early voting and vote-by-mail for the Nov 3 General Election. Turnout will be updated periodically throughout the day.
- Has Your Polling Place Changed?
- Due to the continuing impact of Coronavirus, some polling places have been temporarily relocated for the Nov 3 General Election. Check here to see if your polling location has been relocated.
- Spanish Language Assistance Available
- For information about how to obtain Spanish language assistance for voter registration or voting, please click on the above link.
Click for Calendar List
|10/19||Early Voting - General: October 19-November 1, 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. daily at 8 locations.|
|10/24||Deadline to request a vote-by-mail ballot be mailed to a voter for Nov 3 General Election - 5 p.m.|
|11/3||General Election Day - Vote-by-mail ballots must be returned to the supervisor of elections office by 7 p.m.|
|11/18||Post-election certification audit of Nov 3 General Election - Begins at 9 a.m.|